Personal Project

 Personal Project 

I created an abstract and minimal combination of plaster, textiles, and acrylic paint on canvas. The construction is piecing, constructing, and stitching on unstretched canvas surface. The exploration of how these interact to create ​​solidarity. I am inspired by mid-century modern with fluid, organic geometric shapes combined with line-work. The multiple layers of modern design, texture, color, in a mix of materials create a dynamic composition.


Final Outcome

  • Title:  untitled
  • Unstretched canvas, acrylic paint, and felt
  • 3ft x 2.5 



in-process image, I did the plaster first 

I then painted it grey and did black felt on the trim, I wanted it to be darker so I did another layer and added in black paint.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sustainability Project